Friday, October 15, 2010

Keep the perspective....

Today I am sitting at work on my lunch break, checking my blogspot account. This has become a daily thing, since I have come to rather enjoying reading all my friends' posts about crafts, life, love and thier family. Sad in a sense that we keep up through such distant means of communication, but such a blessing at the same time.

I am reminded that right now what feels to me as life's frustration is SO nothing to be complaining or stressing over. I am repremanding myself for become to self focused, I have many blessings in my life. I'm truely humbled by the strength and positive perspective of those who are facing far greater mountains of trials than my own. SO today, I am greatful~ I am not perfect and my life is no where near perfect, but I have today!

No comments:

Post a Comment