Monday, April 20, 2009

Something Beautiful

I hope I gain some patience from blogging because I am feeling a little overwhelmed with the demand technology has in my life. Trying to keep up on my facebook, myspace, linkedin, school website and now the new addition of a blog might just make me move back to Idaho. ha ha JK don't worry I am not going anywhere yet.

So this past weekend I celebrated my 24th birthday and feel wiser and skinnier with the extra year! ha ha not! But I did have some time to reflect on life and what I find joy in.

I really under estimated the immense power the SUN has in my life. I have always loved the sun, probably a little too much and thus my ever increasing (connect the dots as I call them) freckles. I might be silly but I find myself smiling as I get into my car and feel the warmth radiating inside. The sun on my skin feels my body with life and I can't help but be happy to feel the rays of the beautiful sun. I am grateful that from the sun, new life emerges. I am talking about my other happy thought of flowers. I know everything is good in moderation flowers die if they are in too much sun, our skin gets cancer and turns to human leather but I love it!



My day is much better when I wake up and look outside to find the sun shining! The possibility of a perfect day.

1 comment:

  1. How was your birthday in VEGAS? Did you know Matt just up and left Coachella and drove to vegas in the middle of the night! So crazy. He went to club rehab. I so have to tell you about the craziness of Coachella. I might not even go next year because of it! Go to the Mattingly's blog link on my blog. That is Bekka. Miss you. I come home Sunday.

    ReplyDelete